Per the Governor’s recent executive order 20-74, all critical sector businesses including convenience stores and delivered refined fuel businesses, are required to develop, and implement a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan by June 29th.
In addition, Industry guidance for safely reopening on-site consumptions areas within your convenience store can be found at Restaurants and Bar guidance page here. Key requirements include:
1) Have adopted and implemented a COVID-19 Preparedness Plan
2) Ensure a minimum of 6 feet of distance between tables
3) Limit indoor occupant capacity to no more than 50%…up to 250 people
4) Do not exceed 250 persons in outdoor spaces
5) Limit table service to 4 persons, or 6 if part of one family unit
6) Always require workers to wear masks
The Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development has published guidance on safely reopening all types of Minnesota businesses. Click here to learn more.